Friday, July 15, 2011

When working out water or Gatorade?

hey guys even though logic pretty much determines that water is always better than Gatorade let me let you down on something. This is going to be the first day of a scheduled routine for me working out. And when I work out or sweat I tend to produce this very think hard to swallow saliva. I'm sure there is a lot of people who know what I'm talking about. Now if I decide to have water...unless its freezing cold it doesn't tend to get rid of my quench and actually makes me kinda nauseous. I don't know why, oh and yes I am very out of shape which is why i'm working out. Now with Gatorade for some reason that thickness instantly disappears and I feel more awake after I have it like i can do more. However I want to lose wait and I feel that this will be harder if I am drinking something like Gatorade with the huge amount of sugar that it has. So what do I do guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment